Marygrove College will close permanently, effective December 17, 2019. For the complete public announcement of the closure, please click here.
- Questions of importance to students can be addressed by the Registrar’s Office until December 17, 2019, at (313) 927-1260 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Questions related to Marygrove College buildings and facilities can be addressed to Jim Vetter of Beanstalk Real Estate Solutions, the campus property management company, at jimvetter@BeanstalkRES.com or (313) 218-3329 or (313) 927-1207.
- On-campus activities of Marygrove’s new Center for Detroit Arts and Culture at Marygrove (CDAC@Marygrove), which includes the Institute of Music and Dance, Institute for Arts-Infused Education, Contemporary American Authors Lecture Series, Institute for Detroit Studies/Defining Detroit, and the Tuxedo Literary Arts Center, have been funded until December 2020. CDAC@Marygrove will inform the community of future programs and plans via various communications media.
- Due to several changes on the Marygrove Campus, including the arrival of high school students, security procedures have been tightened for everyone's safety. Please make an appointment with a Marygrove staff or faculty member in advance of your visit to campus so that Campus Security can be informed. If you have questions, please call Campus Security at (313) 927-1411.
- Marygrove College office hours are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. However, the Business Office, Registrar's Office and the Pop-Up Store have reduced hours as follows: Monday through Thursday, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and closed Friday.