Marygrove College will close permanently, effective December 17, 2019. For the complete public announcement of the closure, please click here.
- Questions of importance to students can be addressed by the Registrar’s Office until December 17, 2019, at (313) 927-1260 or email@example.com.
- Questions of importance to employees can be addressed by Kathy Bradsher until December 17, 2019, at (313) 927-1705 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Questions related to Marygrove College buildings and facilities can be addressed to Jim Vetter of Beanstalk Real Estate Solutions, the campus property management company, at jimvetter@BeanstalkRES.com or (313) 218-3329.
- Questions related to the Sisters, Servants of the Immaculate Heart of Mary (IHM) can be addressed by Sr. Jane Herb, president of the IHM Congregation, at 734-240-9700 or email@example.com.
- The College’s Community Outreach Programs, including the Contemporary American Authors Lecture Series, the Institute for Detroit Studies, the Institute of Music and Dance and the Institute for Arts-Infused Education, will continue to be presented on campus through the 2019-2020 academic year. The College will inform the community of any changes that occur through various communications media.
- Alumni Reunion Weekend 2019 will continue as scheduled, Friday and Saturday, September 13 and 14, 2019. The Distinguished Alumni Awards ceremony will take place at 7 p.m. on Friday, the 13th, and the Alumni Luncheon and the Induction of the Class of 1969 into the 50-Year Club will be held on Saturday, the 14th. More information is forthcoming.