The GI Bill (or Veteran Educational Benefits) is available to students from the Veteran's Administration. These benefits vary depending on the student's chapter of eligibility. Dependents of disabled and deceased veterans may also be eligible for the GI Bill.

Students must contact the Veterans Administration and notify the Registrar's Office when planning to use the GI Bill. The Registrar's Office is responsible for certifying student enrollment.

In addition to the GI Bill, veterans of the US Armed Forces may be eligible for federal financial assistance (grants, loans and work-study). To be eligible for these programs, veterans must file a FAFSA.

Marygrove College Title IV School Code: 002284

Student eligibility will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis and the financial aid award will be adjusted accordingly.

Veterans Resource Room

The Veterans Resource Room is located on the lower level of the Liberal Arts Building. It is a place where veterans have access to computers, scholarship and employment information. The Veterans Resource Room is available for use by appointment only. Please contact Student Affairs at (313) 927-1240, Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. for access.

VA Contact Information:

US Department of Veterans Affairs
Regional Processing Office
P.O. Box 32432
St. Louis, MO 63132-0832
(888) 442-4551

Education Benefit Inquiries (RightNow Web)

Marygrove College VA Enrollment Verification
Financial Aid Office
Liberal Arts Building, Room 120
Steven Coddington
(313) 927-1821

Web Resources:

For Military Transcripts: