Request Transcripts

Permanent records of progress are kept in transcript form.

A student may request college transcripts in person, by mail, or by fax 313.927.1262. A student’s signature is required for release of transcripts; Marygrove College cannot honor requests made by telephone. The written request should include the name under which the student took courses, the student’s address, dates of attendance at Marygrove, and the name and address of the person to whom the transcript should be sent. Requests must also contain the date of the request.

There is no charge for student transcripts. Transcripts will not be issued if a student’s financial obligations to the College have not been met.

Other means to obtain transcripts:


Transcript Request Form