TFE 660 Technology Issues/Curriculum Planning
This course will study ways technology can be integrated into content areas. Participants will design lessons and units to reflect the best practice in technology integration. Social and cultural issues in using technology will also be studied.
- How can curriculum be adapted in the technology environment?
- Integration of Technology in Content areas math, science, social studies, language arts, foreign languages, etc.
- Application of 21 Century ICT in content areas
- Technology integration in schools observation
- Lesson plan with technology
- Understanding by Design model unit plan
- Social and cultural issues