TFE 640 Online Teaching and Learning
This course prepares school teachers to design and teach an online course in their subject area. This course explores design and delivery strategies of online courses. Online pedagogy, content, assessment, collaboration, management and human issues are investigated.
- What are the best practices for designing an online class site;
- What are the best practices and strategies of teaching an online class.
- Online learning management systems
- Intro to online course design—online syllabus template and design
- Collaborative learning in an online course
- Course site building using Blackboard/Moodle
- Designing a unit for an online course