TFE 620 Digital Literacy
This course introduces different media tools a teacher in the 21st Century will use in the classroom. The participants will study the production and integration of media tools to help with their teaching and student learning.
- What are the common media tools a teacher can use in the content areas?
- How can media tools be integrated into content areas?
- Presentation tools—PPT and Prezi
- Audio and visual tools—YouTube
- Integration of audio and visual tools
- Image editing and video editing
- Hypermedia and Multimedia tools—software and evaluation
- Emerging tools: iPhone, iPad and etc.