Financing Your Education: How to Get it Done.
It is generally recommended that you begin applying for financial aid at the same time you apply for admittance to the MAT program.
Marygrove's School Code for the FASFA is 002284.
Need help? Contact MAT Business Services at: 866-903-3033 or email email@example.com .
- If you are applying for federal financial aid, you may do so online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Normally, it takes approximately two (2) to three (3) weeks for FAFSA to process your application. You will receive an emailed confirmation from FAFSA when the application has been processed.
- There are several payment options available to you including Financial Aid, Tuition Management Service, Tuition Reimbursement, or VA Benefits.
- If you haven't already, please complete your FAFSA as soon as possible. You will need to complete the 2011-2012 application.
Before you begin a FAFSA
You will need records of income earned in the year prior to when you will start school. You may also need records of your parents' income information if you are a dependent student.
Gather Important Documents
For the 2011-12 school year you will need financial information from 2010.
You will need to refer to:
- Your social security number. Be sure it is correct!
- Your driver's license or state ID
- Your 2010 W-2 forms and other records of money earned
- Your (and your spouse's if you are married) 2010 Federal Income Tax Return.
- IRS 1040, 1040A, or 1040EZ
- Foreign tax return or
- Tax return for Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, the US Virgin Islands, the Marshall Islands, the federal states of Micronesia or Palau.
- Your parents' 2010 Federal Income Tax Return (if you are a dependent student)
- Your 2010 untaxed income records
- Veterans noneducation benefit records
- Child support received
- Worker's compensation
- Your current bank statements
- Your current business and investment mortgage information, business and farm records, stock, bond, and other investment records
- Your alien registration or permanent resident card (if you are not a US citizen)
To organize your information, print and complete a FAFSA on the Web Worksheet before you begin entering your information online. Keep these records! You may need them again. Do not mail your records to Federal Student Aid.