You have been admitted with Financial Aid acceptance. Now get busy.
Once you have received word that you have been admitted, you must complete the steps below as soon as possible:
- Accept your award.
- Please go to webadvisor, click Login http://webadvisor.marygrove.edu
- Enter your User ID and password. Click "Submit"
- Click "Students"
- Scroll down to Acceptance of Financial Aid and follow the instructions
- Complete Entrance Loan Counseling and Sign your Master Promissory Note (MPN)
Entrance loan counseling can be completed at https://studentloans.gov and takes approximately 30 minutes to complete.
If you have been awarded a District Subsidized or Direct Unsubsidized loan, you will be required to sign a Master Promissory Note (MPN) to complete your loan processing. This may be completed at https://studentloans.gov.
Completing an MPN
The Master Promissory Note MPN is a legal document in which you promise to repay your loan(s) and any accrued interest and fees to the US Department of Education. It also explains the terms and conditions of your loan(s). Unless your school does not allow more than one loan to be made under the same MPN, you can borrow additional Direct Loans on a single MPN for up to 10 years.
- Parent borrowers must complete an MPN for each student.
- The entire MPN process must be completed in a single session, so be sure you have enough time before you start.
- Before you begin, please verify that your personal information is up to date and select your preference for future correspondence.
- The personal information displayed is based on the information returned from the Federal Student Aid PIN website. If any of the information is incorrect, you must correct it at the Federal Student Aid PIN website.
- Once you have confirmed your information, click on "Complete Master Promissory Note" and it will guide you through the process.
Please contact the Marygrove College MAT Business Services at 866-903-3033 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
View all student loans or aid you have ever received at www.nslds.ed.gov