To request a book:
- Begin by searching for the book in the library catalog (double check your spelling!)
- If we don't own the book, click the MeLCat button under the Books and Media drop-down menu.
- If the item is available for loan, a link called Get this for me! will appear. Click on it.
- A window asking Which library card/account do you want to use? will appear.
- Select Marygrove College and click on Submit above information.
- Type in your name and your library card number. Your library card number is 219270 followed by the 8-digits on back of your Marygrove ID card. (Example: 21927012345678).
- A screen will confirm the title and your request.
- Be sure to click on Logout to close your account. You will be notified when the material arrives.
To request an article, or if you are requesting a book not available in MeLCat, choose "Request an Article" or "Request a Book" below:
Have questions about the interlibrary loan process? Please call the library circulation desk at 313.927.1355 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional information regarding the ILL process, please refer to our LibGuide at http://libguides.marygrove.edu/ill.