ID Cards

All students are required to have an ID card. It shows that they are Marygrove students. The card also serves as a library card, a card for paying for photocopies, and, in some cases, can get them to discounts at area movie theaters and museums.

Students get ID cards from the Campus Safety office, which is the Liberal Arts building, room 130. Proof of registration must be provided before an identification card is issued. ID cards must be renewed every semester by getting a current semester sticker.

There is a $3 fee to replace a lost or stolen ID card. Student should pay the fee at the Business Office, then take the receipt to the Campus Safety Office to get a new ID card made.