A major goal of the Marygrove Assessment Committee is to encourage each academic program to conduct, document and report assessment of student learning outcomes and to use assessment findings to improve student learning and program development. We will provide support for the academic assessment process and make assessment more visible at Marygrove College
The Assessment Committee for 2012-13:
- Brenda Bryant, Deans Council representative
- Jane Hammang-Buhl, Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Mary Katherine Hamilton, IHM, Curriculum Review Committee and Department Chair representative
- Veronica Killebrew, Academic Standards and Performance Committee representative
- John Senko, Director of Institutional Research and Assessment (Chair)
- Tara Sievers, Faculty Assembly representative
- Rita Smith, College staff representative
- Anne White-O'Hara, Faculty Assembly representative
- Chenfeng Zhang, Faculty Assembly representative
2012-13 meeting schedule
Meets according to the calendar for Group III Committees as set by the academic council.
Members of the Marygrove community are encouraged to refer to the Assessment Committee Blackboard site.