- Created on Friday, 16 March 2012 21:01
Due to its popularity, Marygrove is again offering this master-level Social Justice course!
How do we define structural violence?
How have women and their allies been creatively fighting these forces of violence and gender oppression?
This graduate-level class will help you learn more!
Mondays, 6-9 p.m.
May 14 - July 2
May be taken as an alternate to the practicum requirement for Social Justice students or by any other interested students.
For interested persons not enrolled at the College, simply apply as a "guest" for this course.
- Created on Friday, 09 March 2012 19:34
Saturday, March 31st
Attending a Marygrove Open House is a great way to learn about what the college can offer you in a no-pressure setting. Our Open House is a morning packed with key information, so come and see if we are a good fit for you!
- Created on Friday, 09 March 2012 17:08
13th ANNUAL Academic symposium
Arrivals, Departures, and the In/between
8:30 a.m. • Continental Breakfast
11:45 a.m. - 12:45 p.m. • Lunch on your own
3:30 - 5:00 p.m. • Reception
Everyone is invited to attend.
Madame Cadillac Building Denk Chapman Hall
(313) 927-1452 or (313) 927-1435 or (313) 927-1291
- Created on Tuesday, 06 March 2012 19:37
Marygrove College Celebrates Women's History Month
An Evening Coffee House
Presented by Sigma Tau Delta English Honor Society
Friday, March 30, 2012
7:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Madame Cadillac Building
Featuring urban poets, musicians, singers, dancers, and storytellers
Admission: $5.00 general $3.00 students/seniors with I.D.
Proceeds will go to the Sigma Tau Delta Scholarship Fund.
- Take Back the Night, 4th Annual
- Self Defense Class
- Music Events for March
- GAIL PERRY-MASON WOMENS CENTER MARCH EVENT 2012
- IHM Sisters elect new Leadership Council
- Women's Film Wednesday
- Music Events for FEBRUARY
- Music Events for JANUARY
- The Rewards and Challenges of Leadership
- Martin Luther King Celebration Events 2012