Getting Involved is Getting Ahead
College is all about discovery. Who are you? What are you passionate about? Exploring interests outside the classroom is a great way to stretch yourself, meet people from all walks of life, and develop new skills and possibilities. That’s why Marygrove offers so many student organizations and groups.
For Every Passion, an Opportunity
Student Organizations are a significant part of the college experience. They are a great platform to practice leadership skills, learn new skills and to take classroom theory and lesson and put them into practice. There are social, academic, religious and Greek organizations here at Marygrove. If there is not an organization that you are interested, but are interested in starting one, please contact the Student Engagement Specialist for help to begin the process of bringing the new organization to campus!
- First Monday of August, Fall Student Organization Registration Opens
- First Thursday of September, Fall Student Organization Kickoff Meeting
- Last Friday of September, Fall Student Organization Registration Closes
- First Monday of January, Winter Student Organization Registration Opens
- Second Thursday of January, Winter Student Organization Kickoff Meeting
- Last Friday of January, Winter Student Organization Registration Closes
Last year we had 15 thriving student organizations:
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.
- Amnesty International
- Black Student Union
- Delta Tau Lambda Sorority, Inc.
- Eclectic Urban Dance
- Emerald Envy
- Latino Student Union
- Muslim Student Association
- National Society of Leadership and Success
- Phi Alpha Honor Society (Social Work)
- Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc.
- Sigma Zeta Honor Society (Science and Mathematics)
- The Association of Dramatic Artists