Important Steps to be Completed to Reserve your Spot For On-Campus Housing:
- Complete a Residence Hall Application.
- Pay a $25 application/background check fee.
- Pay a $100 security deposit (new residents only) once your background check
is approved. You will receive notification via e-mail. The deposit, which is fully refundable at the conclusion of your stay, must be submitted to the Business Office, Room 120 of the Liberal Arts Building at the address below.
- Complete ALL outstanding Business Office and Financial Aid matters no later than August 1, 2014.You will receive an approval e-mail from the Business Office when the following criteria have been met:
- Submit your FAFSA (Marygrove College School code 002284)
- Enroll in a minimum of 12 semester credit-hours
- Ensure that all potential grants, scholarships, loans, etc. are accepted to be eligible to begin classes.
NOTE: Completion of all Business Office and Financial Aid Requirements is a must! If you have any questions please contact the Office of Residence Life at (313) 927-1650. A representative from our department will be glad to assist you.
Business Office Mailing Address
Attn: Ayana Boyer
8425 W. McNichols
Detroit, MI 48221