Let’s review a checklist of information now that you have received a wealth of information on residence life. The items below will help you keep track of your progress throughout the housing process, as well as give you a few extra pointers as you matriculate into a resident at Marygrove College.
- Fill out FAFSA
- Apply to Marygrove College
- Fill out a Housing Application
- Pay $250 Security Deposit
- RSVP for Marygrove’s Registration Days (new students only)
- Register for classes (Full-Time, 12+ credit hours)
- Turn in current Health Insurance Waiver Form
- Review all residence life information on the website
- Review the “What To Bring” section
- Register and Attend New Student Orientation (new students only)
- Accept all financial aid and pay balance (payment plans optional)
- CHECK YOUR MARYGROVE EMAIL
- This one is important! We will send updates periodically throughout the late summer months informing you of important dates, events, and other pertinent residence life information.