You have been admitted and your Financial Aid has been Awarded. Here are your next steps:
Please complete the steps below as soon as possible:
- Accept your award.
Complete Entrance Loan Counseling and Sign your Master Promissory Note (MPN)
- Please go to webadvisor, click Login http://webadvisor.marygrove.edu
- Enter your User ID and password. Click "Submit"
- Click "Students"
- Scroll down to Acceptance of Financial Aid and follow the instructions
- Entrance loan counseling can be completed at https://studentloans.gov and takes approximately 30 minutes to complete.
- If you have been awarded a Direct Unsubsidized loan, you will be required to sign a Master Promissory Note (MPN) to complete your loan processing. This may be completed at https://studentloans.gov.
Completing an MPN
The MPN is a legal document in which you promise to repay your loan(s) and any accrued interest and fees to the US Department of Education. It also explains the terms and conditions of your loan(s). Unless your school does not allow more than one loan to be made under the same MPN, you can borrow additional Direct Loans on a single MPN for up to 10 years.
- The entire MPN process must be completed in a single session, so be sure you have enough time before you start.
- Before you begin, please verify that your personal information is up to date and select your preference for future correspondence.
- The personal information displayed is based on the information returned from the FSA ID website. If any of the information is incorrect, you must correct it at the FSA ID website.
- Once you have confirmed your information, click on "Complete Master Promissory Note" and it will guide you through the process.
Please contact the Marygrove College Financial Aid Office at 313-927-1692 or email email@example.com .
View all student loans or aid you have ever received at www.nslds.ed.gov