Marygrove College follows a rolling admissions policy, which means we accept applications all year and you may enter the College at the beginning of any term. However, it is best to apply at least one month prior to expected term of entry.
Your admissions counselor will guide you through the steps in the admissions process as soon as we receive your completed application.
All applicants must minimally submit the following materials to the Office of Admissions at Marygrove College (some Programs require additional materials):
- A completed Marygrove College Graduate Application
- Bachelor’s degree transcripts*
NOTE: The Admissions Committee reserves the right to request additional information or documentation deemed helpful in evaluating applicants for admissions, e.g., supplemental references, personal interview, additional testing, etc.
NOTE: All official documents submitted during the admissions process become the property of Marygrove College and cannot be returned to the student. If a student does not enroll in the term for which he/she applied, these documents will remain in our files for two academic years following the term for which they were submitted. If the application is not reactivated in two years, the documents will be destroyed.
Students who do not meet regular admission standards may be offered Conditional Admission.
Please submit all required information at least one month before the expected term in which you want to start classes.
Marygrove prides itself on its diverse student body, faculty, and staff. In keeping with that spirit, Marygrove College is an equal opportunity educational institution and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national or ethnic origin, race, religion, or disability in administration of its educational, admissions, or financial aid programs.
* Minimally, international students must be prepared to submit the following materials:
Submit official transcripts from all post-high school institutions attended. If coursework was done outside of the U.S. and in a non-4.0 grading scale as used in the U.S., contact a recognized educational credential evaluation service based in the United States such as the World Education Services (WES) or the Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) to order the evaluation stated below, and have the results sent to the College.
- If using WES, order the Course-by-Course Basic Evaluation.
- If using ECE, order the Course-by-Course Report.
- NOTE 1: Getting the credential evaluation is not a guarantee of admissions, but it is required for an admissions review to determine if you are admissible!
- NOTE 2: While most Midwestern Colleges and Universities in the U.S. use WES or ECE, Marygrove College will accept a course-by-course evaluation from any NACES or AICE member.
Submit English Proficiency Test Scores: TOEFL (550 PBT, 213 CBT, and 80 iBT w/ 21+ in Writing Section); IELTS (6.5); or MELAB (77). Language proficiency waived if:
- Students are citizens of a country where English is the primary language (e.g., U.K., Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, etc.) and the language of higher education;
- Students completed an accredited degree at a college or university in the U.S. or in another country where English is the primary language and the language of higher education.
Hours of operation:
Monday through Friday: 9am to 5pm