This course introduces common and emerging technology tools a teacher in the 21st Century will use in the classroom. The tools include productivity tools, online tools, web-based communications tools, data-driven decision making tools, and emerging tools such as Facebook, Twitter, and blogs.
What is the content of the 21st Century framework?
How can different technology tools be integrated into content areas?
- Productivity tools;
- Universal Design
- Advanced thinking and organizational tools;
- Online tools, rubrics builder, online survey and quiz;
- Web-based communications tools and class website;
- Data-driven decision making tools;
- Emerging tools—Social Media including: Blogs, Twitter, Facebook
- Courses in ET 21 strand are for teachers of K-12 students.
- All courses are 3 credit hours.
- ET 21 students take 2 tech courses (3 credits each).
- Tech students take 2 more courses in Tech.
- Classroom students take the other 2 courses.
- All ET 21 students will have a 30-hour master's degree.