In some instances, the student may transfer semester hours of graduate credit to a Marygrove graduate program from another accredited graduate institution. However, the following provisions apply.
- A maximum of 6 hours, of the total of 30-34 credit hours required, may be transferred for graduate programs.
- A maximum of 9 hours may be transferred for graduate programs of 35 or more credit hours.
- The course(s) must be acceptable in a graduate program sequence validated by written approval of the program coordinator.
- The grade for the graduate course(s) must be B (3.0) or better.
- An official transcript of the graduate course(s) must be on file in the Registrar's Office.
- The date of completion of the course(s) must fall within the six- year time limit specified in the Academic Policies section of the graduate catalog.