As a student transferring to Marygrove College you may be eligible for some great academic & financial perks. Marygrove offers noncompetitive scholarships that are renewable up to 3 years ranging from $4,200 - $10,500 per academic year. All you have to do is three simple steps and Marygrove will do the rest:
- Fill out an application online or in person
- Complete your Fafsa
- Have your official transcripts sent from the schools you have attended
If you would like to have your transcripts evaluated and to sign up for a campus tour we can be reached at 313-927-1240.
Transfer Advantage /How to transfer to Marygrove College
Transferring to Marygrove College is easy and gives you the chance to experience assistance from Marygrove's Admissions staff from the first inquiry, all the way to the first day of class.
Here are the steps to transferring to Marygrove College
- Visit our campus. Simply fill out this form and Admissions will contact you to set up your own personal and individualized tour.
- Apply: Submit a completed application at the following link. There is a $25 Application fee. Please contact a transfer counselor of you would like to request a fee waiver.
- Send us your transcripts. High School transcripts are required if you have less than 24 college/university transcripts.
- Admission: You will be notified of our decision within 2 weeks of application submission and receipt of all required documentation.
- Financial Aid: Add Marygrove College to your Financial Aid profile. Our School Code is 002284
- Deposit: To reserve your spot at Marygrove College for the next term, a $75 Enrollment Deposit is required
- Registration: All Deposited students are invited to a registration day, during which Academic Advisors assist students to pick out courses based upon the student’s individual schedule.
- Attend: We welcome you to campus for your first day as a Marygrove College Mustang!
Transfer of Credits for Transfer Advantage:
- All acceptable college courses that appear on an official transcript and have been completed at another regionally accredited institution for which a letter grade of “C” or better has been earned will be reviewed for Marygrove College degree-seeking credit.
- Marygrove College accepts up to 64 Transfer Credits from community colleges and up to 98 Transfer Credits when combined with those of regionally accredited four-year institutions.
- The Registrar's Office accepts up to 64 Transfer Credits from community colleges and up to 98 Transfer Credits when combined with those of regionally accredited four-year institutions.
- To encourage transfers and assist in development of education plans for transfer students, Marygrove College has developed transfer credit equivalency guides for many accredited colleges and universities. To see how your credits from your current school will transfer to Marygrove College, please review our Transfer Equivalency Database (includes Henry Ford Community College, Oakland Community College, Wayne County Community College, Macomb Community College, and Schoolcraft Community College)