Inquire at Marygrove College
Visit us at Marygrove College
Apply at Marygrove College

If you are a student in good standing at an accredited college or university and you wish to enroll at Marygrove and have the credit transferred to your home institution, you may be admitted as a guest student.

To qualify, you will need to obtain an approved guest student application (with the school seal) from your home institution. Guest status is valid for one term only. If you wish to register for another term, your request will have to be cleared through the Office of Admissions.

If you already possess a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and you wish to earn additional undergraduate credits, or you wish to earn a second bachelor’s or associate degree in a different academic area, you may register as a post-degree or second-degree student. To qualify, you should complete an application for admission and submit copies of all college transcripts.

Admissions Events

No events