Let’s review a checklist of information now that you have received a wealth of information on residence life. The items below will help you keep track of your progress throughout the housing process, as well as give you a few extra pointers as you matriculate into a resident at Marygrove College.
- Fill out FAFSA
- Apply to Marygrove College
- Fill out a Housing Application
- Pay $250 Security Deposit
- RSVP for Marygrove’s Registration Days (new students only)
- Register for classes (Full-Time, 12+ credit hours)
- Turn in current Health Insurance Waiver Form
- Review all residence life information on the website
- Review the “What To Bring” section
- Register and Attend New Student Orientation (new students only)
- Accept all financial aid and pay balance (payment plans optional)
- CHECK YOUR MARYGROVE EMAIL
- This one is important! We will send updates periodically throughout the late summer months informing you of important dates, events, and other pertinent residence life information.
Please feel free to email
if you should have any questions, comments or concerns regarding residence life. You may also call (313) 927-1601. A staff member will be sure to return your call in a timely manner.