This course will study ways technology can be integrated into content areas. Participants will design lessons and units to reflect the best practice in technology integration. Social and cultural issues in using technology will also be studied.
- How can curriculum be adapted in the technology environment?
- Integration of Technology in Content areas—math, science, social studies, language arts, foreign languages, etc.
- Application of 21 Century ICT in content areas
- Technology integration in schools—observation
- Lesson plan with technology
- Understanding by Design model—unit plan
- Social and cultural issues
- Courses in ET 21 strand are for teachers of K-12 students.
- All courses are 3 credit hours.
- ET 21 students take 2 tech courses (3 credits each).
- Tech students take 2 more courses in Tech.
- Classroom students take the other 2 courses.
- All ET 21 students will have a 30-hour master's degree.